Becoming Yourself Series - Dream Work Edition
Mar 02, 2017 12:30 PM
Mar 23, 2017 01:20 PM
|Where||Location To Be Determined|
|Add event to calendar||
Four week series free from cost, stress, and exams
Thursdays 12:30-1:20pm, March 2 - 23
Ever wonder how to pay attention to your dreams and what they might mean? Dreams can speak to us about what we don’t know, about what is unconscious and needs attention. They can be a path to exploring: Who am I? How can I strip away the layers that have been imposed on me and uncover my original self? How do I live authentically in a world that isn’t always supportive of my true self? Carl Jung said that trying to figure out the meaning of your dreams without the help of others is like trying to look at the back of your head with a mirror.
Join this group to explore:
- Parts of your true self that are emerging in your dreams
- How to let your intuition guide you in listening for a dream’s deeper meaning
- Listening respectfully to each other’s dreams and offering questions to the dreamer for further exploration
- Creating from a dream – how drawing or creating symbol from a dream you’ve had might reveal further insights into who you are
- Mindfulness and self-care practices to be present to who you are
We dream every night, so why not talk about, examine what our dreams might mean to us?
The course includes weekly 50 minute workshops with interactive group exercises, dreamwork activities, and self-awareness and mindfulness practices to try at home, and an optional meeting with a staff coach. You will submit a short weekly reflection about your experiences of these exercises. A completion certificate will be granted for participating in the full 4 weeks.
Open to all students at no cost. You do not need to have completed other Parts of Becoming Yourself to benefit from this offering.
The Becoming Yourself series is funded by Student Open Circles