Open Circle & CVA Weekend Retreat
Fri. Jan. 13 – Sun. Jan. 15, 2017
Curious about mindfulness or meditation? Enjoy reflecting and discussing life with others? Want to meet new people? Curious about re-centering and finding your authentic self? Want to have some time away from stress? Simply want to try something new? Join us for a weekend away from the stresses of everyday life while we reconnect to ourselves and others in a fun and supportive environment.
Reconnect to your authentic self through a weekend retreat filled with opportunities to find your center. Life takes us down many paths and sometimes we can lose sight of our true selves. This retreat serves as a space to reconnect with yourself and get back in touch with your center.
Through hiking, reflective exercises, creative arts, meditation, and sharing meals, allow yourself to explore where you are on your path now and how to journey back to your authentic self.
- UNTIL January 6: $110 for the weekend (includes transportation, accommodations, food-vegetarian options, & activities/materials)
- AFTER January 6: $125 (still includes everything above)
- Bursary available: for information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make cheques payable to MSU Open Circle.
We will provide transportation for those participating in the entire weekend. (When you register, please indicate if you will have access to a car to help with the transportation. Gas will be reimbursed.) We will meet in MUSC Atrium at the Fireplace on Friday, Jan 13 late afternoon or early evening (based on a consensus of convenient times). We will return by 4 pm on Sunday, Jan. 15. If you wish to join in later or leave early, you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
More Information: Download the Brochure
Spaces are limited.To reserve your spot:
- Fill out the form below
- Arrange to give your $50 non-refundable deposit to a Reflection Circle Facilitator, or make arrangements to drop off by contacting: email@example.com. Your spot is reserved as soon as we receive your deposit.
This retreat is available to full-time McMaster undergraduate and graduate students.